Thursday, April 15, 2010

jogging Lydia

 Hello everyone!

jogging Lydia
I really love staying in front of my sewing machine, but recently I have also realized that I need some exercise in regular basis and I'd be better to give up some of my sewing time for exercising a bit. Hopefully I'll be healthier and slightly toned after some time. Actually, just thinking positive about it is already working very well on me, I feel myself very active and well-controlled, which is cool.

Yes. I started jog!


Well.... don't laugh. I know you know I am a stubborn indoor sewing nerd.
But at least I can give it a try.

Here I show you my first Lydia, a basic jersey shirt from BurdaStyle, which was sewed for my new plan. (I suppose we all agree that I take all advantages of every situation anyway.)
jogging Lydia
jogging Lydia
jogging Lydia
I added a hood using a pattern called Lydia hoodie variation, and attached a skirt without a pattern. The border between the body and the skirt has two of thin shirring elastic bands inserted by machine sewing. I cut the sleeves in half, but I'd put a pair of hand(arm) warmers until the weather gets too warm. I sewed them using the pattern Yoshimi Handwarmer from BurdaStyle as you may guess. I sewed a pair of black leggings using Carol pattern from BurdaStyle, too. This outfit is totally BurdaStyle style, actually!
jogging Lydia

Spring is good. I feel I'm alive.

Hope you are having a great time too!
with love,
yoshimi

10 comments:

  1. you look cute even when jogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute jogging outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very fashionable runner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great fabric for the top - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fantastic! Love the entire jogging outfit and the idea of getting out and exercising a bit. I need to do that more. And how much better would it be in my own handmade workout outfit? Great, great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute jogging out fit!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous. That fabric for the top is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never seen a more stylish jogger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredibly cool hoodie.
    And what an enviably adorable petite little thing you are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!!